2020 has certainly been crazy, but I tried to get on with things despite it all.
- Self-published my first book on my own terms
- Coached by video throughout the pandemic
- Got a bicycle
- Walked in nature more
- Wrote 143 blog posts
- Attended Nassim Taleb’s Real World Risk Institute
- Did more reading
- Spent more time annoying my other half 🙂
What became even clearer to me during 2020 are the simple ingredients of the good life:
1) Love someone with all your heart.
2) Love something with all your heart (e.g. a craft, skill).
3) Love the process not the destination.
Wishing you more of this in your life in 2021.
Harsha is a 1:1 coach and independent thinker based in London. He empowers people to find more clarity, confidence and focus in their lives — to cut through the noise, in a world so full of it. Harsha’s new book, Machine Ego: Tragedy of the Modern Mind, is now available in paperback and Kindle through Amazon.